Duration: 1 day
|Aims:||The course aims to enable participants to express themselves more clearly and confidently.|
workshop will cover:
- Communication models.
- Reading signals - Giving clear signals.
- Personal behaviour/communication
Following this workshop participants be able to:
- Recognise situations in which they find it hard to be understood.
- Identify the difference between clear and unclear communication.
- Demonstrate ability to "read" others and "translate" into helpful language.
- Show some understanding of their personal style, it's strengths and limitations.
- Explain the importance of body language to communication.
- Practice the skills and techniques of non-verbal communication.
Prices and requirements available through discussion. As each event is tailored to the expressed needs of the group and the hiring organisation, content may need to vary.
email daniel @ danielweaver.co.uk please remove spaces